Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Angry Mobs







I haven't made it to town hall meetings but I did go to two Tea Parties in Olympia, Washington. I wanted to get some photos of violent, rude, loud, and angry protesters. I will be posting some of these photos.
In the above photos you can see that the little blond girl is waiving a banner with a drawing of a POISONOUS serpent. The caption says, "Don't Tread on Me." Just what is she threatening to do? The lady with the sign and her two indoctrinated daughters (probably home schooled) are smiling but you can see the hate in their hearts. Their sign has a quotation from the war monger Barry Goldwater. I think she has a gun hidden under that dress. Lastly, the lady in the wheelchair is faking. The insurance companies paid her big bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment