Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All We Are Saying Is Give Freedom a Chance

The Tea Partiers, unlike how they are being characterised by the major (lamestream) media, are peaceful. Basically, tea party goers have better things to do than become active in politics. They (and me too) just want to be left alone, both by others and by the government. We are being forced into politics. (Michael Savage makes this point.) I have been called a Nazi by a local politician when I told him that I always vote Republican. He was a Democrat. I was called a racist and sexist by a passing driver just because I had a John McCain bumber sticker. (I plan to paste "Sarah Palin" over half of my bummber sticker that says veterans for McCain.) I have seen violent riots and I have seen violent protesters on television. They were left wing protesters and rioters of course. Everyone knows this. Obama, his Central Committee, his commissars, his lap-dog press, his Obama Squads are obviously trying to deceive the simple minded.

The Tea Parties remind me of non-violent anti-war protests of the 60's and 70's. When and if the tea partiers are confronted by left wing provocateurs, they should sit down and sing "All we are saying is give freedom a chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment