Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

TB Pickens: Man with a Plan for Us

T. Boone Pickens has a plan, which he discussed on "Coast to Coast." He states the plan in generalities. It involves a lot of good things that he says we will get and bad things we can avoid by supporting him and his plan.
Sounds like Al Gore to me. Personally, I like a simple statement of a simple plan. Apparently he has made some sort of a "non-aggression" pact with Harry Ried. I guess that means Pickens will not speak out against cap-and-trade. What does he get in return? He thinks he get natural gas development I guess. If his plan involves more natural gas development, that part would be great. Apparently Mr. Pickens wants the coercive powers of the state to force natural gas on industries whether they want it or not. If that's the plan, I see why he isn't telling us. If he's from Texas, why doesn't he talk straight? I smell chicken shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment