Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Petition to RFK, Jr. RE: Get Some Sense

[left click to enlarge, back arrow to return]

I received a letter from Robert F Kennedy, Jr. today. I was flattered and thought that maybe he had been reading chickenshitnewworld. However as I read the letter I realized that he certainly didn't learn anything if he had been reading this blog or the linked sites. In fact he started out bad-mouthing Sarah Palin, which I thought was very unbecoming and unimaginative. What he wanted was money, like everyone else. He wanted to help some polar bears who he thought were in danger. I was disappointed. I thought that he and a few of his friends could get together enough cash to help hundreds of polar bears.

Anyway, I did not send any money because of his attitude. Besides not liking Her Excellency, Gov. Palin, he was against drilling for oil. Even though some oil companies want to drill on only a very tiny area of Alaska, he is against it. Because he believes in man made global warming (MMGW), he is against oil altogether. He obviously has been taken in by the Al Gore tricksters, too bad.

I did sign and return the petition that he sent, after making a few corrections. As the nephew of a president of the United States and son of an attorney general, I felt he was due that respect. Hopefully, he will use some common sense and stop being a Democrat. I attach the the petition above. On the envelope, I used the Alaska Statehood 50th anniversary stamp and the 3 cent Lincoln Gettysburg address stamp from the 1960's. ("That government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth")

No comments:

Post a Comment